Sometimes even caregivers need a break to be at their best. Whether you’re headed on vacation or simply need time for you, a short stay for your loved one at Hunt Nursing and Rehabilitation Center’s recently renovated and private rooms can let you take a break without the guilt.
A Respite Stay at Hunt is a short stay that can make a lifetime of difference. A Respite Stay can be for a couple of weeks, a month, or even longer and provides your loved one with everything they need and more.
A short stay is perfect for getting them back on their feet after time in the hospital, when family caregivers won’t be home due to a vacation or work commitment, or even just trying our skilled nursing and rehabilitation.
Benefits of a Respite Stay at Hunt include:
- A safe, friendly place to stay
- Recently renovated, fully furnished private rooms
- Delicious meals and snacks
- 24-hour care and supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- High-quality skilled nursing care for medically complex guests
- Engaging calendar of activities
- COVID-19 compliance and enhanced infection control
Need a short break from your regular routine? Contact us to learn more about a Respite Stay and reserve a short stay at Hunt Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Danvers, MA.