Getting Better Never Felt Better
At Hunt, we have been caring for families on Boston’s north shore since 1976, providing top-quality skilled nursing care in Danvers, MA for short-term rehabilitation and long-term care.
Proudly serving Essex County communities including Beverly, Danvers, Lynn, Peabody, and Salem, Hunt is conveniently located near Beverly Hospital, Lahey Medical Center Peabody, and North Shore Medical Center in Salem.
We focus on maximizing patient recovery, comfort and independence for the highest possible quality of life. From post-surgery and post-hospital rehabilitation to long-term care for a chronic illness, our highly skilled nursing care teams provide compassionate attention and specialized care every step of the way to reduce hospital readmissions and achieve exceptional outcomes.
Our award-winning, patient-centered care features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Short-term rehabilitation for recovery following surgery or critical health-related event
- Long-term care with skilled care and personalized attention
- Rehabilitation professionals offering occupational, physical and speech therapies on-site seven days a week as prescribed
- Nutritious dining program offers the flavor and comfort of home cooking and can accommodate specialized dietary needs
- Activities programming seven days a week to keep residents engaged, involved and encouraged
Contact us today to learn more about our compassionate, patient-centered care at Hunt Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Danvers, MA.